DIN Rail Terminal Blocks
WAGO patented CAGE CLAMP® spring pressure termination technology reduces wiring time by up to 50%, while delivering a reliable, maintenance free connection.
- CAGE CLAMP® Classic
- CAGE CLAMP® Compact
- FIT CLAMP®
- Power Cage Clamp
Pluggable Rail-mounted Terminal Block Systems
X-COM® and X-COM® S, as well as X-COM® S MINI pluggable rail-mount terminal blocks are the modular system for time- and cost-saving system wiring.
- Conductor connection up to 4 mm² (AWG 12) at 32 A
- Wire connection up to 1.5 mm² (16 AWG) with a terminal block width of only 3.5 mm (0.137 in.)(X-COM®S-MINI, 2020 Series)
- Coding prevents errors
- Mechanical protection via locking levers, strain relief plates and housings
- Can be combined and commoned with the TOPJOB® S rail-mounted terminal block system
- Dual jumper slots for various commoning options
Terminal Blocks and Connectors
WAGO has the right connector whether it is for terminating solid conductors with one another or solid, stranded and fine-stranded conductors.
- Power supply connectors for lighting and equipment
- Installation connectors
- Modular terminal blocks
- Transformer terminal blocks
Components for Automation
The WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM is a flexible fieldbus-independent solution for decentralized automation tasks.
- Modular I/O System (Series 750, 753)
- Modular WAGO-I/OSYSTEM, IP20 (750 Series XTR)
- Wago Speedway (Series 767)
- Wago I/O IPC (Series 758)
- WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM (Series 757 – sensor/actuator boxes)
- Ethernet Switches
WAGO interface modules offer various designs, such as pluggable function and interface modules.
- Relays and optocouplers
- Interface modules
- Overvoltage protection
- Power supplies
- Current measurement